Position Title: Area Sales Manager (ASM)
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Main Purpose & Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver exponential growth of Medorah’s business including all our Gastroenterology products across the allotted region. This growth will be delivered through increasing penetration as well as market share of our devices across partner hospitals.
- Develop and lead channel partners.
- Develop and maintain strong ethical relationships with KOLs as well as allied hospital personnel.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and developing appropriate tactics to drive market share and business growth.
- Forecasting a sales funnel in the chosen geography and setting weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Achieving and outperforming sales targets.
- Comply with Medorah’s reporting policies and procedures
- High ethical & performance standards, discretion / confidentiality
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind and a self-starter who is able to function independently with minimal direct supervision; with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent and proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer focus and concern for impact
Experience and Knowledge:
- About 7 years of sales and market development experience in MedTech sector.
- Proven experience in delivering sales results through personal and channel partner efforts.
- Exposure to relevant geographical markets.
- Excellent computer and systems skills – Excel, MS office, Power Point etc.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or pharmacy