Position Title: National Sales Manager (NSM)
Reports to: CEO
Main Purpose & Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver exponential growth of Medorah’s business including all our Gastroenterology products across India. This growth will be delivered through increasing penetration as well as market share of our devices across India through a team of dedicated Area and Regional Managers.
- Hire, develop and lead a strong national sales team to drive the business.
- Develop and lead channel partners.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the business through insightful analysis on business performance and market dynamics to develop and execute tactics. Drive opportunities for continuous improvement, develop clear points of view and articulate these to management.
- Achieving and outperforming quarterly & annual sales and profit plans.
- Be a member of Medorah’s senior leadership team and help develop sound strategic direction including new product development.
- Comply with Medorah’s Finance and Legal policies and procedures
- Leadership and high ethical & performance standards, discretion / confidentiality
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Written & oral communication and presentation skills of high caliber
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind and a self-starter who is able to function independently with minimal direct supervision; with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer focus and concern for impact
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and change
- Developed understanding of sales, marketing and product attributes.
Experience and Knowledge:
- About 15 years of sales and market development experience in MedTech sector out of which at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Proven experience in delivering results through market development and leading teams.
- Exposure to key geographical markets in different parts of the country.
- Analytical experience and background
- Knowledge of marketing, strategy concepts and negotiations
- Excellent computer and systems skills – Excel, MS office, Power Point etc.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or pharmacy
- Postgraduate qualifications, like MBA preferred
Other Comments or Requirements:
- Willingness to travel extensively to different parts of the country.